The cost is calculated according to the time involved and the complexity
of the document, as well as the nature of the Notarial act required. Documents
in a foreign language may have to be properly translated into English
by a qualified translator/interpreter at an additional cost.
Before I can give an estimate of my fees, I shall require to see the
documents and obtain details about the nature of the service required
1. Which country is the document to go to?
2. What type of document is it? (Affidavit, Power of Attorney, Deed, Declaration,
Sponsorship for visa purposes, Letter of Authority etc.)
3. How many documents are there?
4. Is the document already prepared or does it need to be drafted?
5. Are the documents for individual use or for a company?